The Souq Ramadan in QatarBack
Visit The Ramadan Souq from June 11 to 24 at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center (DECC), next to City Center.
Featuring more than 250 companies from 25 countries, showcasing a huge selection of perfumes, fashion, household items, food, antiques and carpets.
Location: DECC Hall: 1-2
- Saturday to Thursday: Morning: 11am – 2pm, Evening: 8pm – 2am,
- Friday: Evening: 8pm – 2am
A fun city for grown-ups and children in addition to a wide selection of restaurants. Come enjoy games like race kart, paint ball, mini football and a lot more!
Location: DECC Hall 3
- Saturday to Friday: Evening: 8pm – 2am
The Ramadan in Qatar Souq, Qatar Charity and Qatar Heritage bring you a unique Ramadan experience:
- Cultural activities and showcases, games and competitions
- Religious shows live on stage, hosted by Dr. Abdul Rahman Al Harami
- Special sermons by renowned preachers on select nights
Location: DECC Hall 4
- Saturday to Friday: Evening: 9:30pm – 11:30am
- Date : June 11 - 24, 2016